- Name: atoS3142::Tn10kan
- Type: Tn
- Mutation of Gene: atoS
- Approx. Map Location: 49.97
Designation Where Used zej-3142::Tn10kan
Property Symbol kanamycin resistant
- : Cotransduction values for atoS298::Tn10 are 77% with ompC and 30% with gyrA.
- derived from atoS298::Tn10, formerly called zej-298::Tn10, shown by PCR to be within atoS at nucleotide 2,318,294(49.97 min.).
- Singer, M., T.A. Baker, G. Schnitzler, S.M. Deischel, M. Goel, W.F. Dove, K.J. Jaacks, A.D. Grossman, J.. Erickson, C.A. Gross 1989. A collection of strains containing genetically linked alternating antibiotic resistance elements for genetic mapping of
- Nichols, BP, O Shafiq, V Meiners 1998. Sequence analysis of Tn10 insertion sites in a collection of Escherichia coli strains used for genetic mapping and strain construction. J. Bacteriol. 180(23):6408-11.
- 2 Strains Carrying This Mutation
Name Mutations Genotype CAG18577gyrA+ 3 F-, λ-, atoS3142::Tn10kan, rph-1 CAG18577 4 F-, λ-, atoS3142::Tn10kan, gyrA261(NalR)?, rph-1