- Name: thiC3178::Tn10kan
- Type: Tn
- Mutation of Gene: thiC
- Approx. Map Location: 90.36
Property Symbol kanamycin resistant
- : derived from thi-39::Tn10 of NK5139 and CAG18500, which was shown by PCR (Nichols et al. 1998) to be within thiC, at nucleotide 4,192,143 (minute 90.363).
- Singer, M., T.A. Baker, G. Schnitzler, S.M. Deischel, M. Goel, W.F. Dove, K.J. Jaacks, A.D. Grossman, J.. Erickson, C.A. Gross 1989. A collection of strains containing genetically linked alternating antibiotic resistance elements for genetic mapping of
- Nichols, BP, O Shafiq, V Meiners 1998. Sequence analysis of Tn10 insertion sites in a collection of Escherichia coli strains used for genetic mapping and strain construction. J. Bacteriol. 180(23):6408-11.
- 2 Strains Carrying This Mutation
Name Mutations Genotype CAG18618 3 F-, λ-, rph-1, thiC3178::Tn10kan CAG12201 4 Hfr(PO68), λ-, relA1, spoT1, thiC3178::Tn10kan