- Name: trpC3193::Tn10kan
- Type: Tn
- Mutation of Gene: trpC
- Approx. Map Location: 28.38
Property Symbol kanamycin resistant
- Derived from trp-83::Tn10, originally characterized as trpB, but located by PCR (Nichols et al. 1998) within trpC, at nucleotide 1,317,596 (28.401 min.).
- Singer, M., T.A. Baker, G. Schnitzler, S.M. Deischel, M. Goel, W.F. Dove, K.J. Jaacks, A.D. Grossman, J.. Erickson, C.A. Gross 1989. A collection of strains containing genetically linked alternating antibiotic resistance elements for genetic mapping of
- Nichols, BP, O Shafiq, V Meiners 1998. Sequence analysis of Tn10 insertion sites in a collection of Escherichia coli strains used for genetic mapping and strain construction. J. Bacteriol. 180(23):6408-11.
- 1 Strains Carrying This Mutation
Name Mutations Genotype CAG12202 5 Hfr(PO44), λ-, trpC3193::Tn10kan, relA1, spoT1, thiE1