Product junction-specific DNA helicase
|junction-specific DNA helicase|
translocates Holliday junctions. Involved in the inhibition of prophage recombinogenicity.
- Lloyd, R.G., G.J. Sharples 1993. Dissociation of synthetic Holliday junctions by E. coli RecG protein. EMBO J. 12:17-22
- Whitby, M.C., S.D. Vincent, R.G. Lloyd 1994. Branch migration of Holliday junctions: identification of RecG protein as a junction specific DNA helicase. EMBO J. 13:5220-5228
- Foster, P.L., J.M. Trimarchi, R.A. Maurer 1996. Two enzymes, both of which process recombination intermediates, have opposite effects on adaptive mutation in Escherichia coli. Genetics 142:25-37
- Al-Deib, A.A., A.A. Mahdi, R.G. Lloyd 1996. Modulation of recombination and DNA repair by the RecG and PriA helicases of Escherichia coli K-12. J.Bacteriol. 178:6782-6789
- Zahradka, K., D. Zahradka, M. Petranovic 2001. Loss of lambda prophage recombinogenicity in UV-irradiated Escherichia coli: the role of host genes ruvA, ruvB, ruvC, and recG. Res.Microbiol. 152:873-881