- CGSC#: 5534
- Strain Designation
Designation Source Preference JRG361 Guest J.R. 1 Hlpd10 2
- Sex(Hfr,F+,F-,or F'): Hfr
- Hfr Point of Origin#: 1
- PO Map Position: 96.80
- Direction of Marker Transfer: Clockwise
- 6 Mutations:
Mutation Location Certainty Display secA207(aziR) 2.33 1 secA207(aziR) lpd-10 2.75 1 lpd-10 LAM- 17.40 1 λ- relA1 62.71 0 relA1 spoT1 82.34 0 spoT1 thiE1 90.34 1 thiE1
- This strain is less vigorous than JRG301 (CGSC No. 5518), another lpd mutant
- This strain was formerly called H lpd 10.
- Guest, JR, IT Creaghan 1973. Gene-protein relationships of the alpha-keto acid dehydrogenase complexes of Escherichia coli K12: isolation and characterization of lipoamide dehydrogenase mutants. J. Gen. Microbiol. 75(1):197-210.