2K      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: fhuA21
, [serB32]Strain Comments:
- This strain is r-K, m-K.
- [serB32]-- : the serB-thr region (and maybe more (up to 1.6 min)) comes from E.coli B
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Colson, C., S.W. Glover, N. Symonds, K.A. Stacey 1965. The location of the genes for host-controlled modification and restriction in Escherichia coli K-12. Genetics 52:1043-1050