EO2717      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: lacY1 or lacZ4
, rpsL8 or rplL9
(L?) or rpsL14
, tsx-23 or tsx-25
, fhuA2 or fhuA14Strain Comments:
- purF1-- is a very stable mutation and may be an intragenic deletion.
- dagA3-- was transduced into AT2535 from EM1302 to make E02717.
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- Fs = Frameshift mutation
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Cosloy, SD 1973. D-serine transport system in Escherichia coli K-12. J. Bacteriol. 114(2):679-84.