LCB274      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: thr-1
- We are not able to assign an allele number to the rpsL allele yet.
- leuB6(Am)-- Suppressed by serU suppressor (supH)
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- zbj-274::Tn9-- Cotransduces 3% with moa, 11% with moe and 3% with pepN.
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- rfbC1 was formerly called rfbD1
- = chloramphenicol resistant
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- strR = streptomycin resist.