FS242      Source of Strain:
Hfr Point of Origin#: Map Position: Chromosomal Markers: ksgA23
, \"ts452\"Strain Comments:
- rna-19-- : Also References \\ Weatherford et al. 1972 J.Biol.Chem.247:540 \\ Studier 1975 J.Bacteriol.124:307 \\ Apirion and Watson 1975 J.Bacteriol.124:317
- rna-19-- : Additional references to strain A19 and its derivatives: \\ Gesteland 1966 J.Mol.Biol.16:67 \\ Reiner 1969 J.Bacteriol. 97:1431,1437,1522
- spoT1-- In addition to the 6bp insertion, there is a C to T transition resulting in an H257Y substitution.
- \"ts452\"-- is an uncharacterized and unmapped temperature-sensitive mutation.
- rna-19 was formerly called rns-19
- tyrA6 was formerly called tyr-451
- Zimmerman, R.A., Y. Ikeya, P.F. Sparling 1973. Alteration of ribosomal protein S4 by mutation linked to kasugamycin-resistance in Escherichia coli. Proc.Natl.Acad.Sci.USA 70:71-75