EHL2      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: leu-82::Tn10
, deoC1Strain Comments:
- DE( aroP-lpd)74 comes from strain KDE18 of Langley & Guest 1977 J. Gen. Microbiol. 99:263.
- Δ(argF-lac)169-- extends from mmuP through orfs preceding argF, through lac to mhpD, literally Δ(mmuP-mhpD)169. (Peters et al. 2003 JB 185:2017)
- Δ(argF-lac)169-- from strain Hfr3000 U169 was initially called ΔlacU169 and described as a lacZY mutation until found to include argF and lacI.
- flhD5301-- flagellar defect shown in Komeda and Iino
- Δ(fruK-yeiR)725(fruA25)-- : this fruA25 mutation deletes 29 codons of fruK, fruB and fruBKAp promoter to orf yeiR Peters et al. J.Bact.185:2017.
- rpsL150(strR)-- T to C transition mutation resulting in a K43R amino acid substitution.
- Δ(fruK-yeiR)725(fruA25) was formerly called fruA25
- = tetracycline resistant
- ::IS1 = insertion of IS1
- fruA25 = former designation
- strR = streptomycin resist.