BW272      Source of Strain:
Hfr Point of Origin#:
45 Map Position:
65.00 Direction of Marker Transfer:
Counterclockwise Chromosomal Markers: λ-
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- rfa-209::Tn10-- cotransduces 70% with pyrE and 52% with gltC (gltS0). It is clockwise of pyrE.
- dut-1-- Reference: Hochhauser & Weiss 1978 J. Bacteriol. 134:157.
- spoT1-- In addition to the 6bp insertion, there is a C to T transition resulting in an H257Y substitution.
- rfa-209::Tn10 was formerly called zib-205::Tn10
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- = tetracycline resistant