BD2399      Source of Strain:
F+ Chromosomal Markers: zbe-279::Tn10
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- zbe-279::Tn10-- cotransduces 66% with leuS and 80% with rna.
- dut-1-- Reference: Hochhauser & Weiss 1978 J. Bacteriol. 134:157.
- spoT1-- In addition to the 6bp insertion, there is a C to T transition resulting in an H257Y substitution.
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- = tetracycline resistant
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor