KF101      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: lacY1 or lacZ4
, rpsL8 or rplL9
(L?) or rpsL17
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- recA1-- : Missense mutation, altered isoelectric point. Sequenced: G to A for Nuc. 720 (Gly 160 Asp).
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- = strep-resistant
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- Hendrickson, ER, DE Duggan 1976. Novel genotypes among transductants made with bacteriophage P1 lysates from an F14 merogenote strain of Escherichia coli K-12. J. Bacteriol. 127(1):392-405.