H913      Source of Strain:
P.G. de HaanOther Designations:
F- Chromosomal Markers: thr-20
, purA45Strain Comments:
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Verhoef, C, PG de Haan 1966. Genetic recombination in Escherichia coli. I. Relation between linkage of unselected markers and map distance. Mutat. Res. 3(2):101-10.
- de Haan, P.G. 1969. Mutat.Res. 8:505-0