H882      Source of Strain:
P.G. de HaanOther Designations:
F- Chromosomal Markers: thr-1
, T2RStrain Comments:
- leuB6(Am)-- Suppressed by serU suppressor (supH)
- T2R-- : selected for resistance to phage T2
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Verhoef, C, PG de Haan 1966. Genetic recombination in Escherichia coli. I. Relation between linkage of unselected markers and map distance. Mutat. Res. 3(2):101-10.