AB444      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: lacY1 or lacZ4
, rpsL8 or rplL9
(L?) or rpsL14
, tsx-23 or tsx-25Strain Comments:
- purF1-- is a very stable mutation and may be an intragenic deletion.
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- rfbC1 was formerly called rfbD1
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Taylor, A.L., M.S. Thoman 1964. The genetic map of Escherichia coli K-12. Genetics 50:659-663