PM61      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: thr-1
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- leuB6(Am)-- Suppressed by serU suppressor (supH)
- envC61-- filamentous, ts on low salt, leaky, suppressed by acrE.
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Rodolakis, A. 1973. J.Gen.Microbiol. 73:409-0
- Rodolakis, A., J. Starka 1973. Compt.Rend.Acad.Sci.Paris 276:663-0
- Rodolakis, A., F. Casse, J. Starka 1974. Morphological mutants of Escherichia coli K-12. Mapping of the envC mutation. Mol.Gen.Genet. 130:177-181