AB2557      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: lacY1 or lacZ4
, rpsL8 or rplL9
(L?) or rpsL14
, tsx-23 or tsx-25Strain Comments:
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- purF1-- is a very stable mutation and may be an intragenic deletion.
- dsdA1-- is called dsdA7 by McFall (1967 Genetics 55:91).
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- Oc = ochre(UAA) mutation
- strR = streptomycin resist.