AB2579      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: araBAD-9
, rpsL8 or rplL9
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- lacZ13(Oc)-- is lacZ2 of Jacob, originating in Paris strain 3.320. It is an ochre, polar mutation.
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- tyrT35(OS) was formerly called supO35
- tyrT35(OS) was formerly called supC35
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- Oc = ochre(UAA) mutation
- OS = ochre(UAA) suppressor
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Eggertsson, G., E.A. Adelberg 1965. Map positions and specificities of suppressor mutations in Escherichia coli K-12. Genetics 52:319-340