KL728      Source of Strain:
F111 Plasmid Markers/Mutations: Chromosomal Markers: leuB6
, metB1Strain Comments:
- This strain should be maintained on medium containing his, leu, arg and lacking met.
- leuB6(Am)-- Suppressed by serU suppressor (supH)
- recA1-- : Missense mutation, altered isoelectric point. Sequenced: G to A for Nuc. 720 (Gly 160 Asp).
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- = strep-resistant
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- Fs = Frameshift mutation
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- Low, KB 1972. Escherichia coli K-12 F-prime factors, old and new. 36(4):587-607.