Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: glnV44
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Reissig, E. Wollman 1963. Ann.Inst.Pasteur 105:774-0
- Herbert, AA, JR Guest 1968. Biochemical and genetic studies with lysine+methionine mutants of Escherichia coli: lipoic acid and alpha-ketoglutarate dehydrogenase-less mutants. J. Gen. Microbiol. 53(3):363-81.