AT2453      Source of Strain:
Hfr Point of Origin#:
1 Map Position:
96.80 Direction of Marker Transfer:
Clockwise Chromosomal Markers: λ-
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- e14--- : Loss of the e14 element makes the strain McrA-.
- lysA22-- is Taylor's lysA10 which he briefly called lysB10 in 1971.
- spoT1-- In addition to the 6bp insertion, there is a C to T transition resulting in an H257Y substitution.
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- Taylor, A.L., C.D. Trotter 1967. Revised linkage map of Escherichia coli. Bacteriol.Rev. 31:332-353
- Bukhari, A.I., A.L. Taylor 1971. Mutants of Escherichia coli with a growth requirement for either lysine or pyridoxine. J.Bacteriol. 105:988-998