χ342      Source of Strain:
R. CurtissOther Designations:
Hfr Point of Origin#:
2A Map Position:
12.20 Direction of Marker Transfer:
Counterclockwise Chromosomal Markers: proC29
, metB1Strain Comments:
- Reference below is to bglF18.
- spoT1-- In addition to the 6bp insertion, there is a C to T transition resulting in an H257Y substitution.
- proC29 was formerly called proC52
- proC29 was formerly called pro3-52
- Hall, B.G. 1988. Adaptive evolution that requires multiple spontaneous mutations. I. Mutations involving an insertion sequence. Genetics 120:887-897