AT2681      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: lacY1 or lacZ4
, rpsL8 or rplL9
(L?) or rpsL14
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- We have reports that this strain is temperature-sensitive and requires nicotinate for growth at 42 degrees C on minimal medium. It is also said to be P1R.
- purF1-- is a very stable mutation and may be an intragenic deletion.
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- Fs = Frameshift mutation
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- strR = streptomycin resist.