AT713      Source of Strain:
A.L. TaylorOther Designations:
F- Chromosomal Markers: glnV44
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- cysJ43-- - the cys allele was formerly thought to be in cysC.
- lysA22-- is Taylor's lysA10 which he briefly called lysB10 in 1971.
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- = strep-resistant
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- Taylor, A.L., C.D. Trotter 1967. Revised linkage map of Escherichia coli. Bacteriol.Rev. 31:332-353
- Taylor, A.L. 1970. Current linkage map of Escherichia coli. Bacteriol.Rev. 34:155-175