AT724      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: glnV44
, metB1Strain Comments:
- This strain was referred to incorrectly as AT721 on p.388 of the reference below.
- fuc-1-- Fuc- = cannot utilize L-fucose.
- lysA22-- is Taylor's lysA10 which he briefly called lysB10 in 1971.
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- = strep-resistant
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- Fs = Frameshift mutation
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- Taylor, A.L., C.D. Trotter 1967. Revised linkage map of Escherichia coli. Bacteriol.Rev. 31:332-353