PA3306      Source of Strain:
R. Lavalle'Other Designations:
F- Chromosomal Markers: fhuA2::IS2
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- purL66-- : purL was formerly called purI: see Bachmann 1983 Microbiol. Rev. 47:180
- fhuA2::IS2 was formerly called fhuA2
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- ::IS2 = Insertion of IS2
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- L? = assignment uncertain
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- Tritz, GJ, TS Matney, RK Gholson 1970. Mapping of the nadB locus adjacent to a previously undescribed purine locus in Escherichia coli K-12. J. Bacteriol. 102(2):377-81.
- Tritz, GJ, TS Matney, JL Chandler, RK Gholson 1970. Identification of the purI locus in Escherichia coli K-12. J. Bacteriol. 102(3):881-3.