AT2693      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: glnV44
, rpsL8 or rplL9
(L?) or rpsL14
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- purF1-- is a very stable mutation and may be an intragenic deletion.
- pheA2::Mu-- is due to the integration of phage mu-1 at the pheA locus.
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- Fs = Frameshift mutation
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Taylor, A.L., C.D. Trotter 1967. Revised linkage map of Escherichia coli. Bacteriol.Rev. 31:332-353