JC411-5-2      Source of Strain:
F20 Plasmid Markers/Mutations: Chromosomal Markers: leuB6
, metB1Strain Comments:
- This strain should be maintained on medium containing leu and his and lacking arg and met.
- leuB6(Am)-- Suppressed by serU suppressor (supH)
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- = strep-resistant
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- Fs = Frameshift mutation
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- Gerhart, JC, H Holoubek 1967. The purification of aspartate transcarbamylase of Escherichia coli and separation of its protein subunits. J. Biol. Chem. 242(12):2886-92.