PR13      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: thr-1
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- This strain is Thr+. Either is does not carry thr-1 or the marker is very leaky in this background.
- leuB6(Am)-- Suppressed by serU suppressor (supH)
- rna-19-- : Also References \\ Weatherford et al. 1972 J.Biol.Chem.247:540 \\ Studier 1975 J.Bacteriol.124:307 \\ Apirion and Watson 1975 J.Bacteriol.124:317
- rna-19-- : Additional references to strain A19 and its derivatives: \\ Gesteland 1966 J.Mol.Biol.16:67 \\ Reiner 1969 J.Bacteriol. 97:1431,1437,1522
- rna-19 was formerly called rns-19
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Reiner, A.M. 1969. Isolation and mapping of polynucleotide phosphorylase mutants of Escherichia coli. J.Bacteriol. 97:1431-1436