S730      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: fhuA2
, pyr-65Strain Comments:
- hemA30-- : hemA mutant strains must be supplemented with Δ-aminolevulinic acid, e.g., L + 10-50 ug/ml ΔALA
- pyr-65-- The locus of this mutation is not known.
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- rfbC1 was formerly called rfbD1
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Guest, J.R. 1969. Biochemical and genetic studies with nitrate reductase C-gene mutants of Escherichia coli. Mol.Gen.Genet. 105:285-297
- Semple, KS, DF Silbert 1975. Mapping of the fabD locus for fatty acid biosynthesis in Escherichia coli. J. Bacteriol. 121(3):1036-46.