RRL150      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: thr-1
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- ΔleuB261::lacZp-lacI- mCherry,cat-- This allele has a lacZp promoter driving expression of a lacI-mCherry fusion protein. This is followed by a chloramphenicol resistance cassette.
- ΔgalK539::lacZp-tetR-mCerulean,kan-- This allele has a lacZp promoter driving expression of a tetR-mCerulean fusion protein. This is followed by a kanamycin resistance cassette.
- Δ(gpt-proA)62 was formerly called proA2
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- rfbC1 was formerly called rfbD1
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- = kanamycin resistant
- = chloramphenicol resistant
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- Oc = ochre(UAA) mutation
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Reyes-Lamothe, R, C Possoz, O Danilova, DJ Sherratt 2008. Independent positioning and action of Escherichia coli replisomes in live cells. Cell 133(1):90-102.