YYC100      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: araC14
(aziR) or secA216
, fhuA23 or fhuA54Strain Comments:
- leuB6(Am)-- Suppressed by serU suppressor (supH)
- zac-284::Tn10-- cotransduces ca. 99% with aceEF; in YYC100, see comment about ts mutation, not present in YYC186.
- ts100-- : YYC100 has been reported to be temperature sensitive at 42C with the temperature sensitivity co-transduced with zac-284::Tn10. The zac-284::Tn10 strain YYC186 is not TS.
- purE42-- :Strains with this marker are derivatives of Χ148 and may carry malA38LAMR and a suppressor of the Mal- phenotype, sup-78,near his.
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- proC32 was formerly called proC65
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- = tetracycline resistant
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor