PLK831      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: gal-25
- pyrF287-- marker comes from Hfr 3000 YA287 and is described as a stable allele.
- IN(rrnD-rrnE)1-- Inverts the region between rrnD (73.74 min) and rrnE (90.66 min)
- iclR7(Const)-- renders this strain constitutive for isocitrate lyase.
- fnr-1 was formerly called nirR1
- ΔtrpE63 was formerly called DE(trpE5)
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- Const = constitutive
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Sternglanz, R., S. DiNardo, K.A. Voelkel, Y. Nishimura, Y. Hirota, K. Becherer, L. Zumstein, J.C. Wang 1981. Mutations in the gene coding for Escherichia coli DNA topoisomerase I affect transcription and translation. Proc.Natl.Acad.Sci.USA 78:2747-2751
- Bitner, R.M., P. Kuempel 1982. P1 transduction mapping of the trg locus in rac+ and rac strains of Escherichia coli K-12. J.Bacteriol. 149:529-533