CY313      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: fhuA2
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- zcf-229::Tn10-- cotransduces 95% with purB and 3% with pyrC.
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- = tetracycline resistant
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Garwin, J.L., A.L. Klages, J.E. Cronan 1980. Structural, enzymatic, and genetic studies of beta-ketoacylacyl carrier protein synthases I and II of Escherichia coli. J.Biol.Chem. 255:11949-11956