JP3123      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: lacY1
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- The reference below refers to related strains.
- purE42-- :Strains with this marker are derivatives of Χ148 and may carry malA38LAMR and a suppressor of the Mal- phenotype, sup-78,near his.
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- = tetracycline resistant
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Ely, B, J Pittard 1979. Aromatic amino acid biosynthesis: regulation of shikimate kinase in Escherichia coli K-12. J. Bacteriol. 138(3):933-43.