K603      Source of Strain:
F1-10(Tn10) Plasmid Markers/Mutations: z--1::Tn10 Plasmid Comment:
F1::Tn10, the integration of Tn10 in F1 to give F1-10 does not interfere with transfer functions. Chromosomal Markers: thr-1
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- The integration of Tn 10 in F1 to give F1-10 does not interfere with transfer functions.
- leuB6(Am)-- Suppressed by serU suppressor (supH)
- galK2(Oc)-- is a GAA(glu) to TAA(ochre) mutation, residue 134. Oller et al.1993. Apparently non-suppressible, since all revertants found were at the ochre site.
- galK2(Oc) was formerly called gal2
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- ΔtrpE63 was formerly called DE(trpE5)
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- Oc = ochre(UAA) mutation
- = tetracycline resistant