FS1290      Source of Strain:
F. StahlOther Designations:
RP4 Plasmid Markers/Mutations: bla
, tetA Plasmid Comment:
Broad host-range conjugative plasmid Chromosomal Markers: lac-3350
, deoA21Strain Comments:
- deoA21 was formerly called tpp-21.
- galK2(Oc)-- is a GAA(glu) to TAA(ochre) mutation, residue 134. Oller et al.1993. Apparently non-suppressible, since all revertants found were at the ochre site.
- IN(rrnD-rrnE)1-- Inverts the region between rrnD (73.74 min) and rrnE (90.66 min)
- galK2(Oc) was formerly called gal2
- Oc = ochre(UAA) mutation
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- = kanamycin resistant
- = tetracycline resistant
- ApR = ampicillin resistant
- Fangman, WL, A Novick 1966. Mutant bacteria showing efficient utilization of thymidine. J. Bacteriol. 91(6):2390-1.