SK2267      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: lacZ4 or lac-61
, ton-58Strain Comments:
- 1.We do not know of a reference to SK2267. The following is a reference to SK1590, the ton+ parent of SK1592:
- 2.Kushner, S 1978 An improved method for transformation of Escherichia coli with ColE1 derived plasmids, p. 17-23. In H.W. Boyer and S. Nicosia (ed), Genetic Engineering. Elsevier North
- 3.Holland Biomedical Press.
- The strain is φXS. Other parts of the chromosome could have come from E. coli C.
- recA1-- : Missense mutation, altered isoelectric point. Sequenced: G to A for Nuc. 720 (Gly 160 Asp).
- endA1-- G to A transition mutation resulting in E208K amino acid substitution.
- rfa-([C])-- comes from E. coli C.
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- = good miniprep dsDNA quality
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- [C] = from E. coli C.