CJ805      Source of Strain:
C.M. JoyceOther Designations:
pEP61 Plasmid Markers/Mutations: Plasmid Comment:
A full description of this plasmid is not yet in our databaseEpisome/Plasmid:
F128-Tn10-11 Plasmid Markers/Mutations: lacIp-4000(lacIQ)
, Tn10-11 Chromosomal Markers: Δ(gpt-lac)0
, hsdR17Strain Comments:
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- recA1-- : Missense mutation, altered isoelectric point. Sequenced: G to A for Nuc. 720 (Gly 160 Asp).
- endA1-- G to A transition mutation resulting in E208K amino acid substitution.
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- rfbC1 was formerly called rfbD1
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- = good miniprep dsDNA quality
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- NalR = Nalidix.acidResist.
- = tetracycline resistant
- M15 = alpha-complemented allele