KL285      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: λ-
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- This strain grows poorly at 44 degrees C.
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- ts = Temperature Sensitive
- Clarke, S.J., K.B. Low, W. Konigsberg 1973. Close linkage of the genes serC (for phosphohydroxy pyruvate transaminase) and serS (for seryl-transfer ribonucleic acid synthetase) in Escherichia coli K-12. J.Bacteriol. 113:1091-1095