KL132      Source of Strain:
M.C. CappelloOther Designations:
F- Chromosomal Markers: thr-1
, pyrB31Strain Comments:
- This strain grows slowly.
- leuB6(Am)-- Suppressed by serU suppressor (supH)
- recA1-- : Missense mutation, altered isoelectric point. Sequenced: G to A for Nuc. 720 (Gly 160 Asp).
- thyA25-- Strains with this marker must have their medium supplemented with thymine (25ug/ml). This is true even for rich medium such as LB. Otherwise thymine starvation can lead to thymineless death.
- fhuA2::IS2 was formerly called fhuA2
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- ::IS2 = Insertion of IS2
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- Fs = Frameshift mutation
- L? = assignment uncertain
- LamR = Lambda-resistant