AB645      Source of Strain:
Hfr Point of Origin#:
12 Map Position:
68.80 Direction of Marker Transfer:
Clockwise Chromosomal Markers: lacY1 or lacZ4
, rpsL8 or rplL9
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- purF1-- is a very stable mutation and may be an intragenic deletion.
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- strR = streptomycin resist.