AB1920      Source of Strain:
G. EggertssonOther Designations:
Hfr Point of Origin#:
12 Map Position:
68.80 Direction of Marker Transfer:
Clockwise Chromosomal Markers: thr-1
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- leuB6(Am)-- Suppressed by serU suppressor (supH)
- DE24-- is a deletion of the entire his operon.
- purF1-- is a very stable mutation and may be an intragenic deletion.
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- Garrick-Silversmith, L., P.E. Hartman 1970. Histidine-requiring mutants of Escherichia coli K12. Genetics 66:231-244