AB2147      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: fhuA2::IS2
, lacY1 or lacZ4
, rpsL8 or rplL9
(L?) or rpsL17
, ilv-192Strain Comments:
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- fhuA2::IS2 was formerly called fhuA2
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- = strep-resistant
- ::IS2 = Insertion of IS2
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- Fs = Frameshift mutation
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- Pittard, J 1964. Effect of phage-controlled restriction on genetic linkage in bacterial crosses. J. Bacteriol. 87(5):1256-7.
- PITTARD, J 1965. EFFECT OF INTEGRATED SEX FACTOR ON TRANSDUCTION OF CHROMOSOMAL GENES IN ESCHERICHIA COLI. J. Bacteriol. 89:680-6.
- Pittard, J, EM Walker 1967. Conjugation in Escherichia coli: recombination events in terminal regions of transferred deoxyribonucleic acid. J. Bacteriol. 94(5):1656-63.