AB2211      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: araBAD-9
, lacY1 or lacZ4
, rpsL8 or rplL9
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- galK2(Oc)-- is a GAA(glu) to TAA(ochre) mutation, residue 134. Oller et al.1993. Apparently non-suppressible, since all revertants found were at the ochre site.
- ilvD105-- is suppressed by glyU suppressors
- Δ(gpt-proA)62 was formerly called proA2
- galK2(Oc) was formerly called gal2
- glyU13(OS) was formerly called supT3
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- Oc = ochre(UAA) mutation
- OS = ochre(UAA) suppressor
- strR = streptomycin resist.