AB3009      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: thr-1
, tfr-7Strain Comments:
- leuB6(Am)-- Suppressed by serU suppressor (supH)
- hisG1-- This mutation has been reported as either a frameshift or a 36 nt deletion
- sup-48-- weak amber suppressor.
- fhuA2::IS2 was formerly called fhuA2
- secA201(aziR) was formerly called azi-1
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- = strep-resistant
- ::IS2 = Insertion of IS2
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- aziR = azide resistance
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- Bouck, N, EA Adelberg 1970. Mechanism of action of nalidixic acid on conjugating bacteria. J. Bacteriol. 102(3):688-701.