χ997      Source of Strain:
R. CurtissOther Designations:
F+ Chromosomal Markers: thr-16
, car-33Strain Comments:
- car-33 was formerly called pyrA33 and was originally called argF- by Curtiss. pyrF30 was formerly thought to be a pyrC mutation.
- metB65-- is probably metB. Sometimes suggested to be metC.
- glnV42(AS) was formerly called supE42
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- ts = Temperature Sensitive