EM3000      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: glnV44
, rpsL8 or rplL9
, tsx-23 or tsx-25
, fhuA2 or fhuA14Strain Comments:
- purF1-- is a very stable mutation and may be an intragenic deletion.
- cysC45-- is probably due to the integration of phage mu in the cysC locus.
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- strR = streptomycin resist.