AT2531      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: lacY1 or lacZ4
, rpsL8 or rplL9
(L?) or rpsL14
, tsx-23 or tsx-25
, fhuA2 or fhuA14Strain Comments:
- This strain is inhibited by D-serine. It will not grow (or grows weakly) on thi, ser, arg, his ade, min.
- purF1-- is a very stable mutation and may be an intragenic deletion.
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnV44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- Fs = Frameshift mutation
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- strR = streptomycin resist.